We are looking forward to welcoming a new Operation Manager to join our team! As an Operation Manager, your main responsibility is to manage the waste sorting and SRF production plant in Tiltil, Chile. The job is located in the Santiago de Chile area. The scope of the authority is to manage the whole plant within the budget parameters and according to the rules of the corporate guidance document.
Griffin Refineries is a Finnish circular economy company with the objective of producing value from waste. The company integrates plastics recycling and fuel production with a replicable, scalable and globally adaptable refinery concept. Griffin Refineries establishes new co-owned refineries based on the refinery concept with strong local partners and offers technology modules for existing facilities to improve and expand their operations.
Key elements of the job include
- Analyze the production process and derive conclusions for the investment and operational budget
- Build and lead the team of supervisors (2-4) and operators (30-60)
- Monitor and measure performance according to budget relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Handle input and output material flow according to market parameters ¨
- Manage logistics of all related flows
- Manage and coordinate investment projects with regards to equipment and infrastructure
Other accountabilities include
- Propose and implement supporting IT interfaces
- Handle the interfaces with all stakeholders at the production site
- Coordinate communication activities with regards to recycling activities
We are looking for following competencies
- Professional competencies:
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organization
- Cost and Result Orientation
- Goal Setting and Monitoring
- Open Mindedness, Motivation and Initiative
- Leadership / social competencies:
- Energizing people
- Customer orientation
- Team work
- Educational background:
- High school or comparable decree
- Engineering school or university
- Work experience:
- 3 years of experience in waste treatment or similar industry
- 3 years in supervising position in a production environment
- Language skills:
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Spanish and English. Spanish as a mother tongue is considered as a plus.
- Other requirements:
- Driving license
- MS Office applications
We offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills, experience the world and be part of a fast growing circular economy company. If you are ambitious and thrive from challenging yourself and build something new every day, this is the place for you!
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com as soon as possible.